1. What have been the biggest achievements in your procurement career?
2. What do you like most and least about procurement?
3. Give an example of a time when you have had a difficult experience with a stakeholder and how you resolved it.
4. What tools and techniques would you use to implement a company-wide operational change driven by a procurement need to save money? And how would you get buy-in from stakeholders?
5. What has been the hardest lesson you have learnt in procurement?
6. Give an example when your perseverance resulted in a win for you and your organisation?
7. Who has had the biggest influence of your career? And how have they helped shape you?
8. What ongoing education are you undertaking?
9. What would you like to be doing in two or three years? And what is your career goal in 10 years’ time?
10. What attracted you to apply for this role and to work this company?